I am officially back with a new Monday Menu after my holiday time off / adjustment to working again. This time of year we’re working hard on our goals and resolutions and for many, eating clean and healthy is at the top of the list. So here are five health options to keep our goals in check.
- Beef and Sweet Potato Curry – A flavorful meal that can be served on rice, tortilla, or on it’s own.
- Honey Balsamic Chicken and Veggies – Potatoes, carrots, asparagus, green beans, diced squash – pick your sides and cook everything at the same time.
- Thai Salmon – This zesty dish will go well on the side of some stir fry veggies like broccoli, peppers and bean sprouts
- Black Bean and Chick Pea Salad – A flavorful vegetarian dish that can easily be tweaked for vegans or meat eaters.
- Slow Cooker Korean Tacos – Slow cooker pork loin added to crunchy coleslaw in a whole wheat wrap will make for a tasty meal.
Be sure to follow me on Pinterest and find these recipes on my Monday Menu board. If you have any suggestions for yummy meals, please comment below.